TikTok is one of the world’s favorite social media platforms with over 800 million monthly active users and 2 billion downloads. The quick and easy to access process attracts more generation Z users to show their musical talents.
TikTok has the most effective marketing strategy for businesses to connect with the largest consumer among the user’s age between 16 to 24 years. As with any marketing platform, having a clear goal and solid strategies is important to reach your brand to the exact customers.
Are you wondering if TikTok’s marketing strategy fits your brand enhancement?
Of course, nowadays, TikTok reaches a wide range of people, and users spend an average of 54 minutes per day on the app.
If you’re looking to promote your business to potential customers, TikTok is undoubtedly an amazing platform to establish your brand presence among the massive audience.
Here are some powerful TikTok marketing strategies that will help you to build brand awareness and maximize your business growth.
Why TikTok For Your SMB’s?
Most small business owners frequently ask why they should be on TikTok and how the platform actually helps their business.
Well, TikTok is a great way to show another side of your brand, build a strong community and target a younger buyer. It is a fun platform for making entertaining videos with the right strategy. But, many people consider TikTok is just for teenagers and young adults, it’s true. TikTok is the fastest growing platform in the world, and it helps to generate your business growth. Here are four main reasons why TikTok is a great place for businesses are:
- Easy to target Gen Z users.
- Great platform for user generated content
- The updated technique of marketing.
- Expand the reach of your video content.
Define Your Marketing Goals
Everything you post on TikTok should have a clear description and purpose. Planning is the basic strategy to reach your brand to an exact audience. First, you need to clarify your goal on TikTok to measure your campaign success and build brand awareness and trust.
TikTok isn’t allowed for sharing your website links directly in your posts. Otherwise, you can add a direct link in your bio to encourage conversations.
According to the research, the #Guacdance campaign generated their sales growth up 68% within a short period.
Create A TikTok Account For Business Purpose
A business profile is a straightforward method to show your brand to a huge audience. TikTok offers a pro account to increase your interactions and access important metrics of your TikTok account.
To create a TikTok pro account,
- Download the TikTok app to your mobile device.
- Log in to your TikTok personal account to access the platform.
- Click the Me icon at the bottom right corner of the screen to access your profile page.
- Tap three horizontal icons at the upper right corner of your profile page.
- Choose privacy and settings ->manage account ->switch to a pro account
- Select your business category
TikTok will review your account and give permission to access your pro account.
The main purpose of the TikTok pro account is to track your TikTok account’s performance and promote your brand via the TikTok advertising option.
Use Engaging Content Strategies
Content is important for all social media platforms to share your thoughts via different formats. TikTok offers endless features for users to show your brand content to a huge audience. Here are some of the most effective content strategies you can use to attract your audience’s attention and connect with huge customers.
Behind The Scenes Videos
Behind the scenes is an effective way to make an emotional connection with your customers. If your product launch comes up, you can release treasure videos about your product and how your employees work to make your products.
It is one of the most engaging ways to invite your audience to see what is happening to do your business and get people to share your new products with their friends and followers.
Creating tutorial videos is the best hack to engage your audience and highlight your products. For example, a fashion related company can make tutorial videos on how to wear dresses to make a celebrity inspired look.
Tutorial videos are a great way to show the brand value to your customers and build brand awareness. So, you should just create videos based on your products and services that provide a better opportunity to engage your audience.
For education based companies, the tutorial is the most effective method for transferring and getting a chance to learn something new.
Hashtag challenges create wonderful opportunities for brands to connect with loyal customers. There are two types of hashtag challenge:
- Sponsored Hashtag Challenges – It is also called branded hashtag challenges, and it is the best way to establish your brand to a large audience. Moreover, sponsored hashtags are displayed on the TikTok Discover page for up to 3 to 6 days. During this time, you can get the best chance to reach your brand to millions of TikTok users.
- Organic Hashtag Challenges – Whether you’re a brand looking to enlarge your TikTok fanbase to generate engagement, you can gain better results from organic TikTok channels. It is the most effective way to encourage your audience to create and recreate videos for themselves.
Advertise Your Business On TikTok
Do you know TikTok now offers advertising options for users to enhance your brand identity? If you’re a brand looking for an advertising option online, TikTok is an amazing place to promote your brand among potential followers and customers.
Here are few advertising options for TikTok marketers:
- Infeed native ads -These ads appear in between user videos when they scroll videos on TikTok For You page. It is similar to Instagram stories ads, and you can create 9 to 15 second videos with multiple call to action.
- Brand takeover ads – It will appear immediately when a user enters the app, and it is a full screen video ad. It will help to easily attract your target customers and place your message in front of a wider audience.
- Topview ads – Topview is a new advertising option on TikTok that builds on brand takeovers. It appears at the top of the TikTok “for you” page. It allows up to 6- seconds of full screen videos with autoplay and sound features.
- Branded effects – TikTok allows branded shareable stickers, lenses, and AR effects to your videos. It is similar to Snapchat branded lenses, and it can be live for up to 10 days on TikTok to encourage the audience to directly interact with your brand in a fun way.
TikTok is the trendiest social media platform in the world, and its marketing strategies are more powerful to uplift your brand in front of a wider audience and drive traffic to your website drastically.
You can use these marketing strategies to develop your business and get more views and followers to your TikTok profile!