Please provide a brief overview of your product service.
Started journey in 2011 as a startup consulting company, Meticulous has kept its focus on delivering quality services. Strategic partnerships of Meticulous has accumulated massive knowledge and invaluable experience in the area.
Meticulous is now deeply concentrating to build a sustainable startup ecosystem strategic business planning and result oriented business re-engineering. The goal is to bring a great perspective to founders of various start-ups, business houses and help them scale up a new height. We have got 3 brands –
- Startup with Meticulous – Complete Startup Related Consulting Services
- Meticulous Business Plans – All types of business plans and reports.
- Meticulous Business Reengineering – Revitalization of Failed Startups, SMEs and Family Businesses
What inspired you to build the above product/service?
We started our journey in 2011 with a single step to solve the problems of the people who want to start their business. I personally had some plans to start a business and faced many challenges just to get the information on “how to start?”
- From where I should start?
- I have a business idea, how to make it workable?
- How to prepare a business plan?
- How to get funding?
- What are the legal formalities to start a business?
- How to execute the plan?
- And so on….
All these problems are just for setting up the business and not about the challenges after starting up. Though the GOI has taken some positive steps towards start-up, the ground reality is different. The system is reluctant to accept the change in most of the area.
Some positive effects have been seen in the cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai. But the places like Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, and Indore don’t have any effect, and still starting up is a difficult task in these areas.
I came to know from my research that there are so many people with the same problem and at the end, they had/have to drop the idea because of hassles in starting up. And that’s the market gap I have identified and started gaining expertise and experience.
One fine day, I decided to get into startup consulting and started up with Meticulous. That’s the point I have made innovative product mix offerings for start-ups, and now we are doing much better with more extensions like business planning and business re-engineering along with start-up consultation.
What is your life mantra?
Be Calm, happy, Kind and hopeful – Everything happens as per their time and pace.
What was the most challenging part of your journey till now?
The biggest challenge is getting the right people on board. There were many challenges like:
- Precise Start-up Planning
- Selecting the right people
- Time Management
- Keeping each client happy
How did you overcome those challenges?
- Leaning from people around
- Networking on different platforms
- Introspection, Planning, execution and repeat the process again & again
- Taking calculated risks
According to you, what are the 3 qualities an individual must have to achieve success?
Being Hopeful, Consistency and Learning Attitude.
Which online tools do you use and want to recommend?
LinkedIn, Quota, Slide share and Some Good Podcast.
Share one habit that makes you more productive.
Reading, Writing and being with good people.
What are your plans for the next 3 years?
- Creation of Value Proposition to the target market
- Building a brand and its value
- Marketing and Promotions
- Team Expansion
- Business Development
How did you get the initial traction?
Oh, that was really difficult. Somehow we managed to get it by playing with our strength – Business Planning.
How did you manage to fund your startup?
Initially, we started bootstrapping it, after a couple of years we became self-sustainable.
What are the industry metrics and scope?
Business Consulting industry might change the way of consulting with technology. It has got the tremendous potential for result oriented organizations.
What problems are you solving?
- Startup with Meticulous – We are solving the problems in starting up any venture by offering them startup consulting services.
- Meticulous Business Plan – We are helping startups and business houses to plan their business effectively and efficiently by offering them business planning service.
- Meticulous Business Reengineering – We are helping business houses to make some strategic transformation and changes by offering custom and niche consulting services.
Where is your office located and why you choose the location?
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, India. We are global in consulting – India, US, Europe, UK, Middle East. Why Pune? – I think there is no such thing now, we can work from anywhere for anyone.
Any other detail you want to share?
We are an award-winning and recognized consulting company with a proven process and track record.
Share the details about the founder’s education and background.
Mr. Yogesh Thite – Founder & CEO, MBA, M.Sc. and B. tech
I am Startup Consultant, facilitating startup ecosystem to make positive and effective embark. A seasoned startup consultant. Young, energetic and result oriented person. Individual with a go-getter attitude and always a positive thinker.
An Entrepreneur by heart, Product Innovator by skills and Business Consultant by choice. I help people, Startups & business houses to start, expand, grow and sustain the business with my skills, experience and strategic management.
Being pretty good with people’s management I believe I am mastering the art of solving the problems. Specifically, the once concerning with “START-UPS – personal, professional and business. I believe, I am a great listener & learner. Sometime I am a Business Coach.
Mr. Nikhil Thite – Co-Founder, MBA and B.Sc.
Avid traveler and reader.Proficient in business planning, forecasting market potential, structuring & implementing business strategies and client relationship management.
How is your product/service different from others out there?
- Innovative and uniquely crafted start up solutions
- Most logical and result oriented Startup Incubation Services
- 360-degree consultation
- Customized Solutions according to the need
What marketing techniques are you using?
Only Digital Marketing – LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogs – Good Content Strategy.
What growth hacking techniques are you using?
Association with People and company. Appointing freelancing consultant. Delighting client for long term services. Joining on board with some startups for mentoring.
How do you hire the best talent?
I don’t look for skills; character is more important to me. I believe skills can be groomed but not the character.
What are 3 books that you like?
- Zero to One: Note on Start Ups, or How to Build the Future – Peter Thiel
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable – Seth Godin
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More – Richard
- The Impatient Optimist: Bill Gates In His Own Words – by Lisa Edited by Rogak
- Getting to Plan B: Breaking Through to a Better Business Model – John Mullins and Randy Komisar
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant
Who are your favorite entrepreneurs?
Richard Branson, JRD Tata and Warren Buffet
Which 3 blogs you read regularly?
I don’t read blogs, I read books.